Lynn Plourde is the author of twenty picture books including Dino Pets, Science Fair Day, and Margaret Chase Smith: A Woman for President. She also continues to write activity books for teachers, such as Listening, Speaking & Learning, based upon her experiences working as a speech-language therapist for more than twenty years in public schools. Lynn makes frequent visits to schools where she prides herself on being a “teaching author” as she helps students to write their own stories. Lynn lives and writes in Winthrop, Maine.
- Keep ‘Em Reading: No Jacket Required
Sponsoring Student Book Clubs in the Library.
- Curriculum Connections: The Senses
How Does It Feel? and Great Estimations Worksheets.
- Technology: Ben Franklin Webquest
Send students on a genuine Webquest to learn more about Ben Franklin’s many contributions.
- Library Lessons: Henry Hikes to Fitchburg
Game Cards and a list of Extension Activities.
- Storytime: Something New
Felt characters to accompany Ducks Don’t Wear Socks.
- Library Lessons: You are the Apple of My Eye
Reproducible Poem Templates.
- Keep ‘Em Reading: Got Game? Got Reading! Incentive Program
A Video Game Web Exploration.